Will Zalatoris is in 19th position, with a score of -4, following the first round of the 2023 Farmers Insurance Open at Torrey Pines (North).
Will Zalatoris Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Will Zalatoris to win the 2023 Farmers Insurance Open +1800
Bet $20, Payout $380.00
Up To $1,000 Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Will Zalatoris
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|January 19-22||The American Express||36||69-69-67-67 (-16)||11||$38,080|
|January 5- 8||Sentry Tournament of Champions||11||69-69-69-65 (-20)||7||$292,500|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||MC||70-69 (-4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Will Zalatoris
- Zalatoris will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Zalatoris has finished in the top 20 twice in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Zalatoris has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score twice.
- In his past four events, his average score was -13.
- Over his last 11 rounds, Zalatoris has finished under par 11 times, while also carding one bogey-free round and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 11 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Will Zalatoris
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Zalatoris shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at The American Express, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 71st percentile of the field.
- His 3.93-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at The American Express ranked in the 36th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.87 strokes on par 4s).
- On the 16 par-5 holes at The American Express, Zalatoris shot better than 86% of the field (averaging 4.25 strokes per hole).
- Zalatoris carded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at The American Express (the other golfers averaged 2.1).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at The American Express, Zalatoris recorded fewer bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average of 2.3.
- Zalatoris’ six birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at The American Express were less than the tournament average of 8.4.