Will Zalatoris has +3300 odds to win the 2023 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club as he tries to follow up his sixth-place performance here in 2022 with another high finish. Below we help you make your best bets on Zalatoris before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Will Zalatoris Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Will Zalatoris to win the 2023 Masters Tournament +3300
Bet $20, Payout $680.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Will Zalatoris
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||73||74-71-74-77 (+8)||25||$49,750|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||53||73-72-72-73 (+2)||11||$46,950|
|February 16 – 19||The Genesis Invitational||4||69-68-70-64 (-13)||4||$980,000|
|January 25 – 28||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||68-77 (+1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Will Zalatoris
- Zalatoris has qualified for the weekend in three straight events.
- In his past four appearances, Zalatoris has finished in the top five once.
- In his past four events, Zalatoris has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average once.
- He has carded an average score of -1 in his past four appearances.
- Zalatoris has finished below par six times and carded eight better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Will Zalatoris
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Zalatoris was in the 44th percentile on par 3s at THE PLAYERS Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.25 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at THE PLAYERS Championship, which placed him in the 23rd percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, Zalatoris was better than only 32% of the competitors (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Zalatoris recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, Zalatoris recorded more bogeys or worse (four) than the tournament average (2.7).
- Zalatoris had fewer birdies or better (three) than the tournament average of 5.1 on the 40 par-4 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship.