William McGirt has +20000 odds at the 2023 Corales Puntacana Championship at Puntacana Resort & Club (Corales Golf Course). He made the cut in his most recent outing, the Puerto Rico Open, and finished 57th. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on McGirt before he tees off in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
William McGirt Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
William McGirt to win the 2023 Corales Puntacana Championship +20000
Bet $20, Payout $4,020.00
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
Recent Tournaments: William McGirt
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 1 – 4||Puerto Rico Open||57||69-72-70-75 (-2)||19||$8,816|
|February 22 – 25||The Honda Classic||29||73-66-67-71 (-3)||11||$46,006|
|February 1 – 5||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||76-70-75 (+6)||—||$-|
|January 24 – 27||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||72-77 (+5)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: William McGirt
- In his past four appearances, McGirt has an average finish of 43rd.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four tournaments, McGirt carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -3 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 13 rounds, McGirt has finished below par five times, while also registering one bogey-free round and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 13 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: William McGirt
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- McGirt finished in the 20th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Puerto Rico Open, averaging 3.19 strokes.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Puerto Rico Open placed him in the 47th percentile of the competitors.
- McGirt was better than 55% of the field at the Puerto Rico Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.56 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- McGirt failed to card a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the Puerto Rico Open (the field averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Puerto Rico Open, McGirt carded three bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 2.1).
- McGirt’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Puerto Rico Open were less than the field average (4.7).