The TOUR Championship is underway, and Wyndham Clark is in 10th position with a score of -6.
Wyndham Clark Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Wyndham Clark to win the 2023 TOUR Championship +6000
Bet $20, Payout $1,220.00
$1,500 Paid Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Wyndham Clark
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 17-19||BMW Championship||15||66-71-68-69 (-6)||11||$332,000|
|August 10-12||FedEx St. Jude Championship||66||70-76-70-68 (+4)||19||$40,800|
|July 20-22||The Open Championship||33||68-73-71-73 (+1)||14||$84,113|
Recent Form Insights: Wyndham Clark
- Clark will try to make the cut for the ninth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- In his past four tournaments, Clark has one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes.
- In his past four events, Clark carded a score better than average in three of those outings.
- He has an average score of -2 across his past four events.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Clark has ended the day below par six times, while also registering six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 13 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Wyndham Clark
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Clark shot poorly on the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes to finish in the 22nd percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the BMW Championship, which landed him in the 49th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Clark shot better than 96% of the competitors at the BMW Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.13 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.68 strokes.
- Clark fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship (the other participants averaged 2.4).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, Clark carded three bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.2).
- Clark’s 10 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the BMW Championship were more than the tournament average (8.8).