Xander Schauffele, who took 19th in THE PLAYERS Championship at TPC Sawgrass from March 9 – 12 in his last outing, heads into the 2023 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +2200 odds. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Schauffele before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia.
Xander Schauffele Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Xander Schauffele to win the 2023 Masters Tournament +2200
Bet $20, Payout $460.00
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Xander Schauffele
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||19||72-73-69-68 (-6)||11||$275,000|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||39||68-70-75-76 (+1)||10||$70,029|
|February 16 – 19||The Genesis Invitational||33||69-74-70-68 (-3)||14||$104,429|
|February 9 – 12||WM Phoenix Open||10||67-67-70-70 (-10)||9||$485,000|
Recent Form Insights: Xander Schauffele
- Schauffele will look to extend his streak of made cuts to seven by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Schauffele has posted one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes in his past four appearances.
- Schauffele finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four appearances.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -5.
- Schauffele has headed to the clubhouse below par 11 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 12 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score in three of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Xander Schauffele
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Schauffele finished in the 61st percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes.
- His 4.13-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship placed him in the 50th percentile of the field.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, Schauffele shot better than 98% of the competitors (averaging 4.25 strokes per hole).
- Schauffele carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.5.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, Schauffele had more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (2.7).
- Schauffele’s eight birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship were more than the tournament average of 5.1.