Following the end of the first round of the TOUR Championship, Xander Schauffele is in 10th position with a score of -6.
Xander Schauffele Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Xander Schauffele to win the 2023 TOUR Championship +2000
$1,500 Paid Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Xander Schauffele
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 17-19||BMW Championship||8||71-65-67-68 (-9)||8||$620,000|
|August 10-12||FedEx St. Jude Championship||24||66-68-70-69 (-7)||8||$158,286|
|July 20-22||The Open Championship||17||70-74-68-70 (-2)||11||$187,900|
Recent Form Insights: Xander Schauffele
- Schauffele has qualified for the weekend 18 times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Schauffele has finished in the top 20 three times in his past four appearances, finishing as high as the top 10 in two of those outings.
- Schauffele finished with a score lower than the tournament average in each of his past four appearances.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -6.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Schauffele has finished under par 10 times, while also posting nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on four occasions in his last 13 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Xander Schauffele
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Schauffele was in the 59th percentile on par 3s at the BMW Championship, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He shot well to finish in the 67th percentile on par 4s at the BMW Championship, averaging 3.94 strokes on the 48 par-4 holes.
- Schauffele shot better than 90% of the field at the BMW Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.68 strokes.
- Schauffele shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship (the other participants averaged 2.4).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, Schauffele had two bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 2.2).
- Schauffele’s 11 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the BMW Championship were more than the tournament average (8.8).