Zac Blair is +20000 to win the 2023 Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) after finishing 10th in the Valspar Championship at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course) on March 16 – 19 in his last outing. Before he tees off in San Antonio, Texas, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Blair in this event.
Zac Blair Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Zac Blair to win the 2023 Valero Texas Open +20000
Bet $20, Payout $4,020.00
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
Recent Tournaments: Zac Blair
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 16 – 19||Valspar Championship||10||71-70-68-72 (-3)||7||$181,575|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||49||71-70-69-69 (-1)||13||$20,524|
|February 2 – 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||71-71-76 (+3)||—||$-|
|January 25 – 28||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||71-78 (+5)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Zac Blair
- In his past four appearances, Blair has finished in the top 10 once.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four events.
- In his past four appearances, Blair carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -2 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Blair has finished below par six times, while also registering 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in one of his last 13 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Zac Blair
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Blair shot poorly over the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, averaging 3.2 strokes to finish in the 31st percentile of the field.
- His 4.06-stroke average on the 36 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship placed him strongly, in the 69th percentile of the competitors.
- Blair shot better than 97% of the field at the Valspar Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.44 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75.
- Blair carded a birdie or better on one of the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.4).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, Blair had more bogeys or worse (five) than the field average (3.4).
- Blair’s six birdies or better on the 36 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship were more than the field average of 3.3.