The Fortinet Championship is underway, and Ze-Cheng Dou is in 86th position with a score of E.
Ze-Cheng Dou Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Ze-Cheng Dou to win the 2023 Fortinet Championship +60000
Bet $20, Payout $12,020.00
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Ze-Cheng Dou
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||51||68-70-70-69 (-3)||17||$18,164|
|July 27-29||3M Open||MC||73-72 (+3)||—||$-|
|July 20-22||Barracuda Championship||39||71-65-75-68 (-5)||10||$16,150|
Recent Form Insights: Ze-Cheng Dou
- Dou has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 59th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Dou has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -3 those three times he made the cut.
- Dou has finished below par four times and posted four better-than-average rounds over his last 11 played.
- He has carded one of the top five scores in one of his last 11 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ze-Cheng Dou
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Dou was in the 75th percentile on par 3s at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.13-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship ranked in the 23rd percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.04 strokes on par 4s).
- Dou shot better than 82% of the competitors at the Wyndham Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.13 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.46 strokes.
- Dou carded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.8).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Dou carded more bogeys or worse (two) than the field average (1.9).
- Dou’s eight birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were more than the field average (6.1).