Ze-Cheng Dou made the cut in his last event at TPC San Antonio (Oaks), the 2018 Valero Texas Open (finishing 51st), and he has +40000 odds to win at this course in the 2023 Valero Texas Open. Below we help you make your best bets on Dou before he tees off in San Antonio, Texas by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Ze-Cheng Dou Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Ze-Cheng Dou to win the 2023 Valero Texas Open +40000
Bet $20, Payout $8,020.00
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
Recent Tournaments: Ze-Cheng Dou
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 16 – 19||Valspar Championship||69||71-69-72-80 (+8)||18||$16,929|
|March 2 – 5||Puerto Rico Open||MC||73-74 (+3)||—||$-|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||MC||71-78 (+9)||—||$-|
|February 2 – 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||74-74-70 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Ze-Cheng Dou
- Dou has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 69th.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four appearances.
- Dou has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He finished with a score of +8 in his only made cut in his past four events.
- Over his last 11 rounds, Dou has finushed under par twice, while also carding four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 11 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ze-Cheng Dou
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Dou was in the 15th percentile on par 3s at the Valspar Championship, averaging 3.3 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.19 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 36) at the Valspar Championship, which landed him in the 28th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Dou was better than 63% of the competitors at the Valspar Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.69 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75.
- Dou recorded a birdie or better on one of the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.4.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, Dou recorded seven bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 3.4).
- Dou’s five birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship were more than the tournament average (3.3).